Little Ninjas Ages 3 to 7
A fun introduction to structured activity - with great results
Our Little Ninjas program is specifically designed for children to achieve Confidence, Discipline, Control and Self Defense, all while having fun through interactive games.
Children also benefit from Communication and Teamwork, which are key elements of the program. "It is easier to teach a child than to fix an adult".
Little Ninjas are welcome to attend 1, 2 or 3 times per week, making the program ideal to fit into busy schedules.
Classes are structured in 3 components:
- Warm ups that focus on improved movements in basic motor skills
- Techniques in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (no punches or kicks) presented by patient, caring and motivating instructors
- Applied practice using cooperation with a partner in class, falling properly, controlling their own position and reversing positions.
Each class finishes with progress recognition and fun games incorporating techniques they learn.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When does enrollment start? Enrollment into our programs is ongoing; children are welcome to attend each lesson and our instructors arrange partners and groups based on experience level, skill level and goals of the lesson.
- Does my child have to come all 3 days per week? No, however your child is welcome and encouraged to attend as much as they can to ensure they are developing in their martial arts skills. Children are recommended to attend 2x per week, however progress can be made with one lesson per week; three lessons per week will not guarantee faster advancement through the ranks, however will ensure that your child is getting as much practice as they can to advance as quickly as possible.
- When can I enroll for the trial? Enrollment is before their first class, please arrive 15 minutes early so we can sign waivers and take payment for the trial, as well as select a uniform their size and introduce them to their instructors.
- Is there a mix of boys and girls? yes, any given class has a mix of both boys and girls, and they work together as well as separately as the instructors decide, again based on the goals of the program.
Please click here for class times and program information for the 3 to 5 years old class.
Please click here for class times and program information for the 6 & 7 years old class.
We look forward to seeing you!